Gluten – the protein found in barley, wheat and rye has been linked to more than 55 diseases at people.
It`s estimated that 99% of all people are never diagnosed that they have celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
It`s estimated that is about 15 % of the USA population with gluten intolerance. Could someone be one of them?
Gluten intolerance can start from your childhood
It can be a sign of gluten intolerance if you have some of the symptoms from the list below:
– Digestive issues such as diarrhea, constipation, gas or bloating.
I see constipation particularly at children after consuming gluten.
– Keratosis Pilaris – a “chicken skin” you can see on the back of arms.
This tends to be a result of vitamin A deficiency and fatty acid deficiency to fat-malabsorption caused from gluten damaging the gut.
– Feeling tired, brain fog or fatigue after eating your meal that contains gluten.
– Diagnosis of some autoimmune diseases such as Rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto`s thyroiditis, Lupus, Ulcerative colitis, Scleroderma, multiple sclerosis or Psoriasis.
– Neurologic symptoms such as the feeling of being out of balance or dizziness.
– Hormone imbalances such as PCOS, PMS or unexplained infertility.
– Migraine headaches.
– Diagnosis of fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue.
– Pain, swelling or inflammation in your joints such as hips, knees or fingers.
– Mood issues such as mood swings, depression, anxiety and ADD.