Coffee is one of the two most popular drinks in the world.
In addition, as you probably know, its main ingredient is caffeine.
At the same time, this ingredient is the most used ingredient in the world.
Also, you can find this ingredient in most of the teas.
Of course, all of this we speak here with good reason.
It wakes up us, helps us to fulfill our obligations, and also fill us with energy.
People, however, often take care of whether to restrict the intake of caffeine or completely discard it.
Too much caffeine can cause insomnia, restlessness, and also accelerated heartbeat.
However, in most cases, coffee is actually beneficial to our health.
In addition, the Science Alert portal has seven main reasons why you should drink it.
Why you need to drink coffee
– 1. Coffee reduces the risk of cirrhosis of the liver.
One cup of homemade coffee per day reduces the risk of cirrhosis of the liver by 22 percent.
In addition, if you drink four cups per day, you will reduce the risk by as much as 65 percent.
– 3. Men who drink three or more cups of this beverage a day have a 12 percent lower risk of dying too early than those who do not drink.
In women, the risk is less than seven percent.
– 4. Passionate coffee lovers (those with at least three cups a day) have 18 percent lower risk of developing:
– Liver cancer
– Cancer of endometrium
– Larynx cancer
– Esophagus cancer
– 5. Each additional cup of this beverage a day is associated with seven percent lower risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.
– 6. The homemade or Greek coffee reduces the risk of depression by 15 percent and two to three times daily by 20 percent.
– 7. Three cups of this beverage daily reduce the risk of kidney disease by up to 22 percent.