Hormonal imbalance affects both the body and also the psyche.
However, the problems are often attributed to some other health problems.
Sometimes usually pass a long time before finding their true cause of disturbing our hormones.
There are many causes that lead to hormonal imbalance.
It is very important to react at a time to bring the hormonal balance back to normal.
At the same time, you will keep the body functioning again at normal.
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance
– 2. Strange menstruation and reduced sexual desire
– 3. The rapid growth of dark hair
– 4. Skin changes: acne and pimples, etc.
– 5. Problems with memory, headaches, and also migraines
– 6. Continuous hunger and accumulation of excess pounds – gain weight
– 7. Mood swings and also depression
Apart from external factors such as environmental pollution, stress, poor nutrition, and inactivity, natural factors such as menstrual cycles, pregnancy, and menopause may also affect hormonal levels.
Hormonal balance can also disrupt contraceptive pills and medicines.
Share this article with your friends and also family members.