Nowadays, clove is an aromatic flower that we almost all have in the kitchen.
At the same time, it is very important that we all use it regularly.
In addition, the chemical composition of only one clove is extremely high.
The useful properties of this spice are explained by the high content of vitamins, minerals, and also essential oils.
This aromatic flower contains vitamin A, vitamins B (B1, B2, B3, B4, B6, and also B9), vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
At the same time, it contains useful minerals: potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper, selenium, and zinc.
It also contains a significant part of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
8 useful properties of clove
– 1. Antibacterial
– 2. Anti-inflammatory
– 3. Also, anti-fungal
– 4. Calms pain
– 5. Also, accelerates wound healing
– 6. Prevents bumps
– 7. In addition it relax the muscles
– 8. Also, fight the cancer
In addition, here are some more facts that are in favor of the clove:
– Chewing clove also successfully suppresses flu
– At the same time, chewing
– It is used in the treatment of inflammation of the colon, flatulence, rectal, and also liver diseases
– Soothes toothache and also prevents bad breath
– Recent research has shown that the cloves can successfully fight against cancer cells
Recipe for better digestion:
15 flowers of cloves are carefully cooked for 15 minutes before a meal with 1 teaspoon of honey.