Cabbage is an edible plant known a long time ago.
A Roman writer, Cato the Elder, attributed numerous medicinal properties to this vegetable.
It is true that in the fresh state this vegetable is abundant with nutrients.
However, with cooking a very large amount of them is lost.
We know that carbohydrates and also fat are energy sources.
In addition, we know that proteins serve to build the body.
At certain doses, the human body needs vitamins, minerals and also other nutrients without which human survival would not be possible.
To date, we already know that cabbage is a very important source of:
– Mineral Salts
– Vitamin B
– Also very important vitamin C
– Vitamin K
– Sulfur, etc.
Therefore, it`s advisable to eat this vegetable fresh or as sauerkraut.
You can use it as salad every time of the year, especially in winter.
That`s why people call this vegetable “the king of winter vegetables”.
So, cabbage in nutrition has an unprecedented importance.
Therefore, it is a big mistake to consider it as an unworthy ingredient.
Several facts about cabbage and its health benefits
– Cooked, without fat, is recommended for persons suffering from liver cirrhosis and also kidney inflammation.
– In the case of ulcer and also liver disease, it should not be eaten cabbage dishes made with a lot of fats.
– The little chili taste in this vegetable is triggered by sulfur heterozygous.
That causes this vegetable to act antiseptic.
Also, you need to eat it preventively in the event of the occurrence of infectious diseases.
– Because it is rich in sulfur, the water in which you cook this vegetable is extraordinary for the beautiful and nourished skin.
Therefore, nutritionists recommend drinking this water to anyone who is not satisfied with the quality of their skin.
– Cabbage juice is a good natural cure for the treatment of mucosal disorders, especially the stomach.
– Fresh cabbage, sauerkraut and especially kraut juice (water from sour cabbage), are the real natural remedies against constipation.
– A popular prescription for hangover has also come from folk medicine, where the main ingredient is again kraut juice.
– A fresh juice from this vegetable protects the brain against the harmful effects of free radicals – cancer
Cabbage is our future protection
At the same time, prevents our body from aging.
– If you cook several leaves of this vegetable in a cup of milk, you can use it to fight bronchitis.
– Nutritionists recommend for anemia to eat this vegetable in raw form or cooked.
Also, you can drink two glasses it`s fresh juice every day.
-In addition, don`t forget that leaves of this vegetable help if you have burns, wounds, and also carbuncles.
You just need to put leaves over the burns, wounds, and also carbuncles.
In that way, you will overcome the problems and prevent the creation of pus and infection.
Do not forget that this is a low-calorie vegetable and has great benefits in weight loss treatments.
In addition, there is one vegetable that is almost same but has better health benefits – that is red cabbage.