The best way to prevent fungal infections is to apply Anti-Candida diet.
Anti Candida diet is a specific way of eating that prevents the propagation of Candida, both in healthy and in patients suffering from this fungal infection.
Candida is a fungus that normally lives in the digestive tract of every human being. Together with beneficial bacteria and many other microorganisms Candida inhabits a space in our intestines. Therefore, unhealthy Candida fungal infections growth usually begins in the digestive tract, where the infection is gradually spreading to other parts of the body.
Candida and proper food connected together. Strictly controlled diet is a very important factor in the fight against Candida and fungal infections because it is necessary to take her materials that enable them.
Before you start Anti Candida diet you can do a Candida test on the simple way just for 15 minutes.
Anti Candida diet is the best way …
What not to eat when you have the Anti-Candida diet
– Anti Candida diet prescribes strictest avoiding sugar because it is a favorite food for the fungal infections. Therefore, the sugar is strictly forbidden, even in small quantities, as would be the addition of coffee or tea.
– In addition to refined white sugar, avoid and brown sugar, and all possible sweets which are countless (cakes, cookies, chocolate …).
– Then, out of eating fruits that contain sugar, and on the list is almost all fruits except lemon and grapefruit.
– All foods incurred through the process of fermentation, such as for example, sauerkraut, vinegar … except a yogurt.
– Milk, cheese and other dairy products, exceptions butter and yogurt.
– Yeast and every kind of bread or rolls obtained from the use of sourdough yeast. Here we should not forget that beer contains yeast, so it is undesirable drink during Anti-Candida diet.
– Pig meat in any form.
– Foods rich in starch and simple carbohydrates (potatoes, white flour, white rice, puff pastry …)
– Canned produces.
– Slag and ice cream.
– Coffee, tea, black tea, alcoholic and sweet drinks.
After this list, many will panic ask: “And then what to eat?”. However, there is a solution on the list of desirable foods.
Permitted foods during Anti-Candida diet
– After you make candida test and during the Anti-Candida diet is allowed to eat fresh and cooked vegetables (carrots, beetroot, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, celery, garlic, onion, lettuce …). It`s allowed to eat almost all vegetables except melons (watermelon and melon cantaloupe), because of the high sugar content. Even pumpkin you should put aside.
– Legumes (beans, peas, broad beans …)
– Whole grains (corn, wheat, oats, barley, rye, rice, millet …), other than sweet corn.
– Nuts (hazelnut, almond, walnut …)
– Seeds (linseed, sunflower, pumpkin …)
– Bread and rolls from whole-wheat flour and without yeast.
– Since meat is allowed it`s allowed a meat feathered animals, wildlife, fish and seafood.
– Chicken soup with vegetables with all herbs means by your wish and taste.
– Soy milk, tofu, yogurt.
– Butter, margarine and vegetable oil.
– Teas (cranberry, sage, chamomile), allowed the addition of lemon juice.
– In addition to tea, Anti-Candida diet demands and increasing intake of water for cleaning the body.
If you like Anti-Candida diet to be effective it is necessary to comply with a longer period of time, especially when the fungal infection is withdrawn, in order to prevent its recurrence. Don`t forget to check yourself with CANDIDA TEST -IT`S JUST 15 MINUTES.