Mother Nature created endless wonderful and amazing things that we should respect and live happily with all of them.
Baby brings happiness in our life
“Be Happy” is a very important thing because it can have a great influence on our health and life.
Be “In Love” is a happy thing and everyone is glowing from happiness and for sure the best thing that can happen when you are “In Love” is the greatest miracle of life – Baby.
Some of the parents are confused and maybe afraid to have a baby and this small gift is one part of life that can make you happy.
In this article, we will explain just some of the happy and normal thing that will go through the first year of baby`s life.
The first year of your baby
Of course, all of these below depend on when your baby is born.
– Loves staring out through windows
– Grumpy sweet person
– Enjoys eye contact
– Eating is favorite activity
– Increase his weight and length
– Think his bouncy seat is hilarious
– Loves to nap in his swing
– Super smiley and drooly sweet person
– Is constantly trying to eat his hands
– Loves splashing in the bath
– Very ticklish (especially under his chins)
– Discovered his toes
– Loves playing in the jumperoo
– Can roll from back to tummy
– Working on sucking his thumb
– think his sister is hilarious
– Started solid food (sweet potato & avocado)
– Expert raspberry blower
– Loves to snuggle with mommy
– Loves feeding himself puffs
– Able to roll everywhere
– Can sit up all by himself
– Favorite song – “Old MacDonald had a farm”
– Started waving
– cut his first two teeth
– Dressed as lobster for his 1st Halloween
– Started crawling
– Visited Santa for the 1st time
– Sticks his tongue out all the time
– Always on the move
– Loves to look at his books
– Knows how to sign for milk, food & daddy
– Gives the best snuggly hugs
– Claps his hands
– Fascinated with lights
– Constantly chasing “Alex the pug”
– Two more new teeth
– 1st trip to Disney World or Toy`s Club
– Loves Mickey Mouse
– 6 teeth
– Start walking
– Mr. Chatterbox (blabber)
Those are things that you can expect from your baby and hope you liked this information.
It is, of course, your obligation (but an obligation that you love to do), to raise this small miracle of life with all that Mother Nature is giving for our life.
Don`t forget one important thing!
PLEASE, SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.