Beetroot is a natural remedy for anemia and aging, cancer, consequences of smoking, laxative and antioxidant complications, colds, constipation, and nicotine poisoning.
In addition, this vegetable is excellent for cell regenerator, lung disease, the effect on liver disease, skin, and other health.
This herb is known as a medicine for 2000 years.
Beet juice is regenerating liver and prevents aging of the organism.
At an early medicine, beet represents a cure for blood, more specifically the treatment of anemia.
However, it has beneficial effects on a number of other diseases.
Beetroot successfully regulates blood pressure.
Beet juice is useful antipyretic because it lowers high body temperature.
Seeds of beets used for a therapeutic treatment of genital tumors and cancer.
Beetroot is one of the best natural gifts
A healthier darker red beet is elongated in shape.
After a long-term use of beetroot in large quantities may apply certain health problems such as weight in the stomach and digestive disorders.
You need to know that if you are using beetroot stool and urine has a reddish color which is quite normal.
Cooked beetroot is not curative and is useful in a variety of child-therapies. For the treatment are used exclusively raw beets.
Beetroot has proved successful as a natural remedy for the following diseases:
– Blood, such as anemia, atherosclerosis, blood fat (cholesterol, triglycerides)
– Liver and fatty liver, jaundice, hard liver cirrhosis
– For Dementia for older people
– With content of high fiber, it helps for prevention of constipation and help for regulatory and digestion
– It is very popular for weight loss because they are low in calories and helps to fight against fat
– This plant is a cellular regenerator (successfully regenerate damaged cells)
– Cytostatic effects are still the subject of study, and the latest research confirms a positive effect on the change of carcinogenic cells
– Betalin and betacyanin make beet excellent remedy for the consolidation of the blood vessels, reducing blood cholesterol
– A high content of iron accelerates recovery and activity of red blood cells (RBCs)
– Diuretic operation of beetroot helps in rheumatic diseases and gout
– Today beetroot most used in the most severe carcinogenic diseases: cancer, leukemia etc…
– Beetroot is an effective drug in the treatment of the effects of radiation and attributed her strength and protection from radioactivity and of X-rays
– With respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, pneumonia, influenza and the common cold.
DON`T FORGET TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.