In this article, you will get knowledge about best alkaline foods that can your own health and immune system.
Standard nutrition includes many fast foods, processed foods, and also genetically modified foods.
At the same time, our body is a tremendous effort to digest and use such unhealthy foods.
Also, such foods are poor with nutrients needed by our body.
In addition, they contain countless harmful ingredients that disturb pH balance in our body.
For human organisms, it is an ideal alkaline environment, and consuming unhealthy food leads to the formation of an acidic environment.
When you have an acidic body that will significantly weaken your immune system, so come prone to various diseases.
That’s why you should increase your intake of alkaline foods and improve your own health.
These are the best alkaline foods you can consume
– 1. Olive oil, melon, flaxseed, chard, buckwheat, carrot
– Melon is a super alkaline food, pH value 8.5.
It contains 92% water and is rich in fiber, so it cleanses the colon.
– Flaxseed is rich in fiber and vitamin E.
It alkalizes the body and also exacerbates inflammatory processes in the body, and also helps with menorrhagia in menopause.
– Chard is an alkaline food that has strong antibacterial and antiviral activity, and also prevents damage caused by free radicals.
– Buckwheat is an ideal substitute for wheat and is also an excellent choice for breakfast.
It will give you enough energy and also prevent the onset of cardiovascular diseases.
– 2. Mango, sauerkraut, pineapple, cucumber, grapefruit, parsley
– Mango cleanses the colon.
– Sauerkraut is fermented food rich in probiotic bacteria.
– Pineapple is great for weight loss.
– Cucumber contains 90% water, so it ideally hydrates the body, moisturizes the skin and improves skin health.
– Grapefruit is a good source of many vitamins.
– Parsley cleanses the digestive tract.
– 3. Quinoa, berry fruits, papaya, avocado, banana, Brussels sprout
– Quinoa regulates blood sugar.
– Berry fruits are an excellent source of antioxidants.
– The papaya has a laxative effect and cleanses the colon.
– Mango is rich in monounsaturated fats that also keep the heart healthy.
– Bananas are real superfoods.
– Brussels sprout can help prevent cancer.
– 4. Alfalfa, garlic, broccoli, sea algae, grapes, spinach, lemon
– Alfalfa brings hormones into balance, contains many enzymes and is easy to use.
– The garlic possesses a wide range of medicinal properties, including blood pressure regulation.
– The broccoli on the parchment decreases the level of cholesterol.
– Sea algae are rich in iron and alkalize the organism.
– Grape is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and also lowers blood pressure.
– Spinach is the vegetable with a lot of vitamins and minerals.
Do a favor to your friends and family members and share this article.