This is one of the oldest spices in the world.
The first signs of its existence can be found in archaeological remains dated more than 7000 years.
What is most interesting in this herb are its small ball-fruits, namely seeds yellow color, which normally are a part of many spice mixtures, such as, for example, curry.
So, coriander is mainly cultivated for its seeds, which contains a small fortune of taste and smell.
The leaves of coriander are similar in looks like parsley and are also very aromatic.
Coriander is well-known herb from an ancient time
Our interest in connection coriander refers to its healing properties, and we have it and thus truly boast:
Healing benefits of Coriander
– Coriander is helpful in case of stomach pains, stomach cramps, with slow digestion, diarrhea, colitis (inflammation of the colon) and headache caused by indigestion
– Adding some forms of gastrointestinal infections
– Prevents the formation of gases in the stomach
– Encourage proper metabolism of carbohydrates
– Relieves feeling of anxiety and fear, providing better sleep and relaxes muscles
– Acts as an antioxidant
– As protection from Salmonella
– Coriander is used for treatment of skin inflammation and skin disorders
– To regulate high levels of cholesterol
– Helps to regulate blood sugar disorders especially for people who have diabetes
– Eye care and conjunctivitis
– For regulation menstrual disorders
– For patients with hypertension to reduce high blood pressure
– It has an antiseptic effect (slows down the growth of microorganisms in or on the outer surface of the body)
– Clean out toxins and even heavy metals, such as tying them for themselves and removed from the body
– Oil coriander helps in the treatment of many persistent skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, rosacea).