Healing Cumin! It Was Used By The Ancient Egyptians, Greeks, And Romans!
Healing Cumin is a spice that has a long history from the ancient time.
In addition, healing cumin is well known herbal medicine drug, primarily as an anti-creating gas and bloating.
The seeds of Cumin were found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs.
The Egyptians call it “tapping”, the ancient Romans “Cuminum” and the ancient Greeks “kyminon “.
All properties of healing cumin
Cumin is mention in the Bible as a medicinal spice.
Greeks loudly cursed and swore while sowing caraway In order to drive out evil spirits and allow normal growth of the plant.
Cumin is growing in Central Europe, northern Asia, and Africa.
Many people use this herb in the treatment of various intestinal diseases.
Some of those intestinal diseases are:
– As a preventive for preventing the formation of gases
– Strengthening and cleansing the stomach – dyspepsia
Healing cumin helps in the treatment of:
– Diseases of the liver – cirrhosis of the liver, weak liver
– Diseases of the gall bladder
– It balances fat
– Kidney problems and bladder – stone, sand
– Difficulty with urination
– Infections by bacteria
– Respiratory problems
– Susceptibility to infections
– Chronic bronchitis
– A cough
In addition, healing cumin is:
– Effective against heart disease – particularly arrhythmia
– Diseases of the eyes – for strengthening the vision
– Effective in weight loss treatments
– Diseases of the mouth – rinse infections, bad breath, toothache, gingivitis
– Carpal tunnel syndrome – it reduces pain in the wrist – hand
– Diseases of the stomach – it cleans the stomach and intestines
– Eliminates parasites – affecting the digestion of food in the stomach
– It`s soothing cramps
– Strengthens the sperm
– Contributes to increased secretion of milk in nursing mothers
It helps against:
– Gastrointestinal pain
– Women’s diseases – menstrual discomforts, regulation of menstruation, uterine cramps, PMS, labor pains
As an antioxidant medicinal effect is strongly expressed through lutein, carotene, cryptoxanthin, and zeaxanthin.
Healing cumin is helping in the prevention of cancer.
It prevents the harmful effects of free radicals.
In addition, it protects against infection and degenerative neurological disorder.
It`s slowing aging (reduce occurring of patches of skin, brown spots on the skin, wrinkles).
Good for women
For women, cumin is a herb that stimulates, strengthens and warms.
Women should certainly have to use this medicinal effect.
Cumin does not leave any consequences, and the application is simple.
You can add this herb to dishes as a condiment.
Don`t forget that you can drink tea made from cumin seeds.
Cumin oil we can use for strengthening the stomach.
Cumin oil is also used to prepare the bath for weak children.
The wealth of dietary fiber in healing cumin prevents constipation.
At the same time, it leads to faster movement of contents in the intestine.
Dietary fiber is connecting with toxins in food and protects the lining of the intestines, prevents cancer, reduces LDL cholesterol, etc.
The best and the most effective ways are to take cumin every day as a food seasoning or as a tea.
Germany Commission recommended cumin for children with difficulties due to flatulence (Roemheld syndrome).
Cumin oil is use in the medicine to treat painful places on the body – locally and in the cosmetics industry.
The potion of cumin strengthens the stomach, cleans intestines and balances the intestinal microflora.
Cumin contains abundant minerals (copper, zinc, calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, selenium, iron) and vitamins (vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and B-complex vitamins, thiamine, pyridoxine, riboflavin, niacin).
Cumin is used as: anesthetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, aromatic, digestive, dyspeptic, diuretic, expectorant, emmenagogue, galactogogue, fungicide, carminative, stimulant, tonic, etc.