Heather Is Healing! A Little-known Bush!
Heather (Calluna vulgarize), is an evergreen semi-shrub and a lot of people know this plant for its medicinal properties.
Heather health benefits
Natural medicine uses this plant for:
– Cleaning the blood
At the same time can treat:
– Infections of the kidney
– Infections of the bladder and urinary tract
– It can dissolve all the stones
When people use this plant they do not have to go to surgery – claims folk medicine.
Heather contains many medicinal ingredients among which are arbutins, tannins, saponins, alkaloid ericodin, and also flavonoids myricitrin and quercitrin.
Of course, the most important is its power to dissolve the stones.
Therefore, natural medicine considers this plant as an excellent remedy for all kinds of stone.
You need to be persistent in daily intake of tea for several months because some stones dissolve slowly and so it takes a little more time.
– Helps against inflammation of the fallopian tubes and ovaries kidneys
– Promotes blood circulation
– Helps against inflammation of the bladder and urinary tract, prostate
– This plant lowers blood sugar and also fat in the blood
– It helps prevent atherosclerosis
– Also, can help for poor circulation in the legs
– It helps for oscillating blood pressure
The most common consumption of this medicinal plant is in the form of tea.
You can use tea from the heather flowers for herbal treatment for:
– Stomach pain
In addition, you can apply this plant for the internal and external treatment.
Bath of heather can also treat:
– Skin rashes
At the same time, you can apply wraps from this plant for:
– Eye inflammation
I hope that now you know more about this amazing healthy plant.