Honey Water! You Will Not Believe The Benefits Of This Medicated Drink!
Most of the people are well acquainted with the health benefits of honey, but few of them know the benefits of honey water.
This natural remedy, people use a long time for the release of various diseases and for cosmetic purposes.
To prepare this natural remedy you need to put honey into a glass of lukewarm water.
This gives a 30-percent honey solution that is identical in its composition to blood plasma.
Honey changes the structure of water, therefore is increasing its medical properties, which is scientifically proven.
It is good to know that human organism absorbs honey water completely and quickly.
You need to consume this natural remedy every morning on an empty stomach.
Also, you need to drink this water quickly.
In addition, it is good to drink this natural remedy in the evening before bedtime.
Nutritionists recommend always prepare fresh this remedy.
In addition, you can also use it for cosmetic purposes, so it is advisable to clean your face with this water.
This remedy is nourishing the skin, leaving it velvety, silky, and soft.
Honey water recipe
For the preparation of the remedy you will need:
– One full teaspoon of any kind of honey
– 250 ml of fresh water (the water should be moderately cold or moderately warm. It is best to use water directly from faucet)
Preparation of the remedy:
Simply dissolve one teaspoon of honey in 250 ml of water.
The mixture that you will get is honey water.
The content of honey water
When combining these two ingredients, you get compound which contains:
– Amino acids
– Plant proteins
– Plant carbon hydrates
– Vitamin B1
– Vitamin B2
– Vitamin B3
– Vitamin B6
– Vitamin B9
Health benefits of honey water:
– Active and highly effective anti-oxidation and detoxification of the body
– Purify the blood and enrich the composition of the blood with nutritious ingredients
– Efficiently reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood
– Strengthens elasticity of blood vessels
– Preventing the occurrence of heart disease
– Acting as antibacterial and antiviral agent
– Against inflammation in the body
– Adjust the function of the intestines
– Improves the digestive function
– Contributes to the process of releasing the excess fat deposits from the body
– It contributes to skin health
Use this natural remedy for your healthy life and share it with your friends and family members.