Scientists believe watercress deserves the first place among the healthiest foods.
Recently, healthy eating is an imperative.
In addition, every day we have new information on foods that have superlative properties.
Avocados, almonds, quinoa, and also other super ingredients are great.
At the same time, the scientists have determined which food is the first place in the selection of the best.
The international research that has been completed these days has also established that this herb is full of nutrients.
Moreover, this amazing herb is the most delicious and healthiest vegetables that can be included in your list of ingredients.
You can eat it as a salad, as a side dish to a sandwich or you can also make a delicious soup.
This herb grows along clear waters, springhead, and ponds.
Also, you can grow and have this herb by yourself at your home.
What is special about watercress?
Nutritionists say that this herb is an excellent source of iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus which our body need.
At the same time, this herb is rich in phytochemicals that provide the body with protection against heart disease, cancer, and other degenerative diseases.
Watercress health benefits:
– It can prevent and treat cancer
– Good for thyroid health
– It is also good for cardiovascular health
– Reduce risk of osteoporosis
– Good for bone health
– It is also natural antidepressant
– People use this herb to prevent stroke
– It has excellent benefits for development of human healthy embryo
– Can improve cognitive function
– Treating diabetes
– It reduces the risk of common cold and also blood cell damage
– Good for human brain
– Reduce the oxidative damage to human red blood cells
– Compounds in this herb also are reducing the risk of cataract
– It can also lower blood pressure
With all of this health benefits, watercress deserves to be one of the healthiest herbs on our planet.