The following list is supported by science to be the most friendly when it comes to weight loss for our bodies:
1. Eggs are high in protein, yet are very low in calories.
Plus they will make you feel fuller longer.
2. Low in calories, leafy greens are loaded with fiber.
They are high in vitamins and minerals as well.
3. Salmon is very healthy for the body.
Full of protein, it will keep the body full for hours.
Packed with Omega 3 fatty acids, this will help keep the thyroid running properly.
4. Cruciferous veggies are very filling and high in fiber.
These vegetables include carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts.
5. Chicken breast and lean beef are full of protein.
Eating a high protein diet can help some burn up to 100 calories more per day.
6. Boiled potatoes are full of nutrients.
Very high in potassium, which is something that many do not get enough of.
7. Tuna is low in calories yet high in protein.
Without much fat, tuna should be consumed when it has been packed in water, not oil.
8. High in both protein and fiber, beans and legumes are a great food that will keep you fuller for longer.
9. Soups are a great way to eat fewer calories yet still feel satisfied.
10. Cottage cheese is high in protein, with very little calories or fat. It will help one feel fuller longer.
11. Avocados have lots of healthy fats in them.
They contain quite a bit of water and are loaded with fiber and potassium.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV is great as a dressing or in condiments.
This may reduce blood sugar levels and is great for those that want to lose weight.
13. Nuts contain fiber, proteins and healthy fats.
They make an excellent portable snack.
14. Whole grains such as oats, brown rice and quinoa help to improve metabolic health.
They are high in carbohydrates, so those on a low carb diet should avoid them.
15. Chili peppers can help to reduce an appetite since there is capsaicin in each pepper.
16. Fruit is loaded with fiber and takes a while to chew.
The sugars will be broken down slowly so they are not released to quickly into the blood stream.
17. Coconut oil is great for replacing oils. This oil is much healthier than other forms of oil.
18. Full-fat yogurt will help promote a healthy gut, which will protect against inflammation.