Olive leaf tea is one of the best herbal teas that will help you and also treat numerous diseases.
The Bible calls Olive tree “The Tree Of Life”, and the ancient Egyptians used it first for medical purposes.
This jewel in the world flora helps with the widest range of health problems.
In addition, you can easily make a wholesome drink – Olive leaf tea.
“Father of Medicine” – Hippocrates recommended the concentrate of olive leaves to people with various conditions.
The health benefits of the olive tree are also mentioned in the Bible in which this precious plant is called the tree of life.
However, most people are still not familiar with the healing powers of the olive tree used for 3,500 years.
Studies have shown that olive leaves possess antiviral properties and also may be better than antibiotics.
The health benefits of Olive leaves extracts:
– Prevention and also inhibition of cancer
– Strengthens the immune system
– It prevents viral diseases like flu
– Helps pain in the throat, sinusitis, and also lung inflammation
– Building bones
– Lips of diseases such as arthritis, psoriasis, chronic fatigue, and also colds
– It acts as an antimicrobial agent for lifting immunity in cancer treatment
– It prevents osteoporosis
– It also helps with weight loss
– Maintains mental health
– Lowering high blood pressure
– Fighting cholesterol
The olive branch is known as a symbol of peace and it is no surprise that olive leaf tea is soothing, relaxing, and precious to health.
This tea successfully fights against health problems such as:
– Urinary tract infections
– Hepatitis B
– Other diseases
Recipe for Olive leaf tea
Ingredients that you need to prepare tea:
– 15 – 20 dried olive leaves
– 2 – 3 dl of water
Preparation of the tea:
Put dried olive leaves in water and boil them about for 10 minutes.
After, you can remove the water from the heat and let it cool down for about 15 minutes.
If desired, add honey and lemon juice to have a richer flavor.
Advice: For maximum health benefits, make olive leaf tea from olive leaves for several weeks.