Olive leaves tea, among other things, is healing diseases such as:
– Chronic fatigue
Father of the medicine – Hippocrates during his work recommended the olive leaves tea to the sick people from various health conditions.
The healing powers of the olive tree are also mentioned in the Bible in which this precious plant is called the tree of life.
However, a lot of people are still not familiar with all the medicinal powers of the olive tree.
Those healing powers have been used for 3,500 years.
Studies have shown that olive leaves possess antiviral properties and may be better than antibiotics.
Olive leaves tea health benefits:
– 1. It enhances the immune system
– 2. Prevents viral diseases – such as flu
– 3. Helps pain in the throat, sinusitis, and lung inflammation
– 4. Heals the diseases such as arthritis, psoriasis, chronic fatigue, and colds
– 5. Works like an antimicrobial agent for lifting immunity in cancer treatment
– 6. Also works like an antibacterial and antifungal to athletic feet, nail fungus, fungal infections, and Chlamydia
– 7. Prevents osteoporosis
– 8. Helps in weight loss
– 9. Maintains mental health
As you know the Olive Branch is known as a symbol of peace.
That`s why is not surprising as olive leaves tea is soothing, relaxing, and precious to health.
This tea also successfully fights against health problems such as flu, herpes, atherosclerosis, urinary tract infections, hepatitis B, and others.
Olive leaves tea recipe
Ingredients that you need for the recipe:
– 15 to 20 dried leaves of olive
– 2 to 3 dl of fresh water
Preparation of the recipe:
Put olive leaves in boiling water and boil them up for 10 minutes.
After that, remove them from the fire and let it cool for 15 minutes.
In addition, if you like, you can add lemon juice or honey to get a richer taste.
Note: For the maximum effects, drink olive leaves tea regularly for several weeks.
Share this healthy tea among your friends and family members.