Psoriasis is a chronic and non-contagious skin disease.
Causes of this disease are factors which include a genetic factor, seasonal changes of weather, various skin lesions, dirt and often occur at people with weakened immunity.
For these reasons, treatment of this disease naturally can have very positive effects.
Psoriasis is disease that you can treat on natural ways
These are the natural ways that can be used as a natural cure for psoriasis for outdoor use:
- Sea water – Swimming in the sea or treating affected areas of the skin with seawater may be one of the useful natural remedies.
- Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is great and one of the most effective natural ingredients for treating psoriasis because it regulates the pH value of our skin. This requires holding the lining of apple vinegar the diseased areas for 30 minutes.
- Cabbage – Fresh leaves of cabbage in the form of compresses also helps to relieve unpleasant symptoms of psoriasis. Before you start to use as a compress cabbage leaves, you need a little squeeze down to start firing juices and over them you can wrap a thin cloth or gauze.
- Banana – banana bark also has a beneficial effect if you cover the places on the skin affected by psoriasis.
- Aloe Vera – This herb gives positive results in the treatment of many skin diseases so that this also includes the treatment of psoriasis. In the absence of fresh plants is recommended to use Aloe Vera oil, cream or gel.
- Flaxseed oil – Regular treatment of diseased areas flax oil is another useful natural remedy for psoriasis.
- Various vegetables – Easily available vegetables such as pumpkin, cucumber, carrot, in the form of coatings, can also provide positive results in the treatment of Psoriasis.
- Sun – One of the oldest natural remedies for psoriasis is heliotherapy (exposure to sunlight).
- Ultraviolet rays – Selective phototherapy that uses ultraviolet rays of a specific wavelength (UVB about 315 nm).
The environmental factors and the state of the immune system have an important role of getting this disease or worsening of the condition of the disease, patients are advised to pay attention to nutrition.
That’s why we will enumerate which foods are desirable and which undesirable during battles against psoriasis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids – especially fish (salmon, herring, sardines, mackerel, tuna, trout), then flax, walnuts, pumpkin, peas, soybeans and olive oil.
- Foods rich in vitamin A: low-fat foods rich in vitamin A (essential for healthy skin), such as carrots and apricots.
- Foods rich in antioxidants: cranberry, blueberry, apple, raspberry, chokeberry, broccoli …
- Foods rich in zinc: crabs, shellfish, brewer’s yeast, whole grains …
- Sesame – In the fight against psoriasis it will come good a sesame seeds, which were previously (a few hours) dipped in yogurt or water. This mixture you need to consume in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Fatty food – red meat and pork, milk chocolate all full-fat dairy products and similar foods can lead to a deterioration of conditions in people with psoriasis.
- Spices – with the use of spices you need to be almost always cautious, so, in this case, does not recommend an overly spicy food.
- Carbonated and alcoholic beverages – These types of beverages are undesirable when it comes to the treatment of this disease.
- Citrus fruits: lemon, orange, tangerine …
Note: Since it is known that psoriasis treatment is often unpredictable and very painstaking work, the use of natural medicines should be applied for a longer period of time and perseverance.