Ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia) is one of the plants that in a certain period can cause ragweed allergy.
Symptoms of this allergy can be very unpleasant, and also prescribed medications can cause many side effects.
The grain from ragweed may cause sneezing, redness of the eye, difficulty breathing, and also disrupting the entire mucosa of the breathing pathways.
In order to overcome unpleasant symptoms of ragweed allergy in a natural way, you can make juice to help alleviate them.
At the same time, this natural and healthy juice will strengthen the body.
In addition, if you drink this delicious juice thanks to the anti-inflammatory ingredients it will:
– Alleviate these unpleasant symptoms
– Open the breathing pathways
– Also, normalize the work of mucous membrane
Recipe to treat ragweed allergy
Ingredients that you need for the recipe:
– 1 bigger carrot
– 1 apple
– 1/4 pineapple (fresh pineapple or 2 pieces from the can)
– A piece of celery
– Also, a half piece of smaller beetroot
Preparation of the recipe:
– 1. First, you need to wash well fruits and also vegetables and cut into pieces
– 2. Place the ingredients into a juicer and after transfer the juice into a glass bowl
– 3. You can drink this juice against ragweed allergy on empty stomach or between meals.
This recipe will help some people who have problems with ragweed allergy.