After preparing and eating this slimming summer salad, you will certainly not be hungry.
Summer is an ideal part of the year to lose weight.
Mother Nature during the summer gives us various vegetables.
Therefore, it is the right time to take advantage of the wealth of foods that are currently offering market.
If you want to lose a few pounds, while eating healthy and also not be hungry, try this great slimming summer salad.
Slimming summer salad
Ingredients that you need for slimming summer salad:
– 50 grams of quinoa
– 1 chicken breast
– 3 medium-sized carrots
– Several bigger leaves of Savoy cabbage
– Several bigger leaves of fresh cabbage or red cabbage
– 1 fresh pepper
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
– 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
– 1 teaspoon of mustard
– Black pepper
– A small number of pine nuts or instead of them you can also use walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds
Preparation of the slimming summer salad:
– 1. Cook quinoa by the instructions, cool them and put in a salad.
– 2. Cut the chicken breast into pieces and cook them on a little olive oil.
When the chicken is ready, remove it and also add the quinoa.
In the remaining olive oil, you can also cook carrots (cut carrots on thin slices).
– 3. Cut Savoy cabbage, cabbage, and also fresh pepper.
Add them to the remaining foods.
Add to sauce short toasted pine nuts or a handful of nuts by your taste.
Pour it over the salad and mix well.
Instead of chicken breast, you can also use fish.
Good choices are, among other things, salmon or tuna.
Instead of quinoa, you can also use couscous.
You can also add to this summer salad tomato, fresh cucumber, zucchini, or broccoli.
Just use your imagination and any other seasonal summer vegetables as desired.
Share this healthy recipe with your friends and also family members.