Summer is a time of delicious seasonal fruits and vegetables – summer superfoods that are not only rich in fiber, potassium and vitamins but also have just a few calories.
Enjoy in delicious summer superfoods
One medium-sized peach is a great source of fiber, potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin C, which not only improves immunity but also good in the fight against wrinkles.
Health benefits of peach:
– Perfect food for losing weight
– Fight against obesity – related cardiovascular disease and diabetes
– Keep our skin healthy
– Reduce hair loss
– Healthy reliever of stress
– Prevent cancer (with selenium)
– Help in removing worms from our intestines
– Have a diuretic effect
– Calm an upset stomach
– Natural aphrodisiac
– Prevent tumor growth
– Tea from peaches leaves and bark can relieve gastritis, coughs and chronic bronchitis
Just like peaches, nectarines are an excellent source of fiber, vitamin A, potassium, and vitamin C.
In addition, have very little calories.
Health benefits of nectarine:
– Prevent cancer
– Promote heart health and healthy cholesterol level
– Help to produce collagen
– Aids digestion
– Improve blood presser
– Vitamin A
– Eye care
– Prevent hypokalemia
– Healthy skin
– Cellular health
– Food for pregnancy
Bowl chopped tomato contains more than 1/3 of the recommended daily amounts of vitamins C and A. Tomato is a rich and vitamins B6, E and K, folic acid, fiber and potassium.
Also, the tomato is known for its powerful antioxidant lycopene, which allegedly successfully win some tumors.
When added to all this, and that he keeps cardiovascular health, who would not be even more enjoyed the tomato.
Health benefits of tomato:
– Rich in vitamin C
– Strong anti-cancer effect
– Burns fat
– Decrease cholesterol level and triglycerides
– Eye`s health
– Do not lose nutritional value (cooking, drying and sieving)
It’s full of fiber and water.
Just one medium size corn is enough to enter the body 10% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
Health benefits of corn:
– Rich source of calories
– Reduce risk of colorectal cancer and hemorrhoids
– Rich source of vitamins
– It has necessary minerals
– Anti-oxidant properties
– Protecting our heart
– Prevents anemia
– Lowers LDL Cholesterol
– Rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A content)
– Controls hypertension and diabetes
– Cosmetic benefits
Strawberry has more vitamin C than oranges and is an excellent source of folate – folic acid, potassium and fiber.
Protect the heart and brain.
Health benefits of strawberry:
– It helps burn fat
– Boosts our short term memory
– High in fiber
– Low in calories
– Eases inflammation
– Lowers cardiovascular disease
– Promotes our bone health
– Prevent esophageal cancer
– Anti-aging properties
– Weight loss
– Promotes eye health
Besides being a great way to enter a sufficient amount of water in the summer heat (because is 92% composed of water), is an excellent source of vitamins A and vitamin C.
In addition contains lycopene and beta carotene.
Watermelon has very few calories.
Health benefits of watermelon:
– Lowers risk of cancer
– Lowers blood pressure
– Improves our immune system
– Cleanse kidneys
– Cardiovascular health
– Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support
– Eye`s health
– Support our muscles and nerves
PLEASE, SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.