How To Survive A Hornet Sting! If You Are Experiencing A Shock Like This Here Is What To Do!
Hornet sting is usually not fatal, but in some cases may cause a dangerous allergic reaction that can, if we do not react in time to be even deadly.
This is not at all naive, as evidenced by the recent case of the almost immediate death of one person, that died shortly after he was bitten by this wicked insect in the neck while he was cutting apples in which the tree has located the nest of these dangerous insects.
Hornet sting can be deadly
In some cases, hornet sting can lead to anaphylactic shock or allergic reaction to the venom.
Then the whole thing is a lot more dangerous.
In any case, it is the best to avoid adventures in nature at places where there are hornets.
If you do gardening, stay alert and protect open parts of the body from insect stings.
If somehow you are bitten, you need first immediately take out the sting and cover with a cold compress.
Anaphylactic shock can come for several reasons:
– Because the person is allergic to an insect bite
– Because the bite is at an awkward position (in the area of the face or neck)
In that place, a swelling cause suffocating.
– If the person in the past few weeks has already bitten by a wasp or a hornet, but the immune system has become overly sensitive to allergens and in the case of re-bites occur anaphylactic reactions of the organism.
You need to know that in a case of anaphylactic shock someone should immediately call an ambulance.
They will convey anti-shock therapy.
This treatment can only be performed by professionals who monitor symptoms and determine the dose of adrenaline, antihistamines, and corticosteroids, in order to neutralize the allergy.
If you expose yourself somehow to the risk of a dangerous hornet sting, especially when you are allergic to the bites insects, you will need to have such an injection and antihistamine tablets to be safe, but for all that, first of all, consult your doctor.
In some event, there is no allergic reaction, but it is just an ordinary swelling.
Then you need to treat the punctures site with a cold compress.
For this purpose, you can use a cold object such as a metal spoon.
DON`T FORGET TO SHARE THIS USEFUL INFORMATION WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.