During the consumption of watermelon, most of the people throw away the watermelon seeds.
Those who do not throw away the watermelon seeds in one part are helping their digestion, but it is unfortunately all that they can get.
Watermelon seeds as it passes through the digestive tract remain compact and only mechanically help and improve digestion, but most of their beneficial ingredients remain unused.
Do not throw away watermelon seeds
To take advantage of all the healing properties, the watermelon seeds need to be cooked, grinded or baked in order to come up with valuable content.
Watermelon seeds are rich in dietary fiber which is necessary for normal operation of our digestive tract, help to eliminate of intestinal parasites, as well as in the treatment of patients with jaundice and inflammation in the body.
Seeds of watermelon contain substance citrulline that is acting as an antioxidant, beneficial effect in the case of hypertension, atherosclerosis, angina and erectile dysfunction in men and promotes dilation of blood vessels.
These seeds are a healthy ingredient that is particularly useful for the treatment of kidney and urinary tract.
When you make a tea from fresh seeds you will remove the stone and sand in the kidneys.
Here’s the magic recipe:
Fresh watermelon seeds mash or chop in the blender and cook them for 15 minutes in two liters of water.
This amount is necessary to arrange and drink for two days, and the third day is a break day.
You can use this treatment for several weeks at the same intervals – two days use with a one day break.
Experts advise that during the summer you can prepare and accumulate a sufficient amount of seeds to keep them available for long-term use when watermelons are not available.
Watermelon seeds are recommended for strengthening the heart and muscle structure of the body.
In addition, these seeds enhance memory and improve concentration.
They are an excellent source of magnesium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, antioxidants, calcium, manganese, niacin and half-healthy fats.
Watermelon seeds benefits:
– Contain important essential amino acids
– Support protein synthesis and metabolic process
– Contain lycopene – good for face and improve male fertility
– Contain vitamin B – good for immune response and healthy blood
– Can help and used to treat diabetes
– Recovering your heart after some illness
– Important source of energy and calories
– High in proteins
– Contain unsaturated fatty acids – good for our skin
– Contain oils and antioxidants – anti-aging
– Oil from these seeds is very beneficial for the skin
– Cleansing the skin
– Rejuvenate elasticity of the skin
– Protect you from skin cancer
– Roasted seeds contain copper- it helps in production of melanin
– Healthy hair- contain essential fatty acids
PLEASE, SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.