Thyme is a herb that cures all diseases of women.
It accelerates normal birth, stimulates menstruation and urination and spontaneous abortion.
This herb is a powerful antiseptic that acts on the internal organs, urogenital and also respiratory organs.
The plant provides power to stimulate mental and physical functions, and for disorders such as:
– Various neuroses (bath of this herb strengthen the nerves and muscles).
– Against alcoholism and depression – they are real cure by this herb.
Thyme is particularly recommended in the treatment of alcoholism because after taking tea comes to discomfort in the abdomen, nausea, vomiting, a person who drinks loses the will to further alcohol consumption.
– Weakness and impotence because it enhances sexual function.
– Pulmonary diseases – emphysema, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis.
You can take the tea or syrup this herb because dissolves mucus that facilitates expectoration, as an antiseptic that soothes a bad cough and prevents the spread of infection.
– Gynecology – encourage and regulate menstruation, has an antiseptic effect against infection of the uterus, a beneficial effect in the treatment of gynecological diseases.
– Thyme is recommended for the treatment of rheumatism, epilepsy, migraine, diseases of the bladder, kidney, stomach, anemia, with excessive formation of bile, angina, diphtheria, insomnia, and dizziness.
Thyme is remedy for all diseases of women
Oil of thyme people is using for paralysis, stroke, multiple sclerosis, muscle atrophy, rheumatism, and sprains.
The essential oil of thyme contains the most CIMO which is toxic in high doses.
People also use it for flatulence and disturbances in digestion and repairing of circulation.
This herb is a natural antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, antioxidant, digestive, antitussive, diaphoretic, diuretic, expectorant, deodorant, sedative, carminative, tonic, etc.
People also use as a spice and call this herb as a plant with “magical power”.
The Egyptians used thyme for embalming the dead body wash.