If you have an acidic body it’s time to change your diet and alkalized your body so it will not be subject to the impact of the disease.
The acidic body is an unhealthy body.
When the body is acidic, it creates an environment that favors the development of diseases, bacteria and fungi.
When you have an acidic body, then your body takes minerals from vital organs and bones to neutralize the acid in it from the body.
Acidic body is dangerous for your overall health
Because of this above, level of mineral reserves calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium can reach a critically low level, causing damage that may go unnoticed for years until acidosis come.
Since the body constantly produces acidic by-products of metabolism, these by-products have to be neutralized or excreted in some way.
In order to neutralize the continuous creation of acid in the body, you need to consume alkaline food.
Due to the mild acidosis it can occur following 17 health problems:
– Inflammation of the gums and tooth decay
– Lack of immunity
– Sciatica, lumbago, stiff neck
– Respiratory problems, shortness of breath, cough
– Excessive growth of fungi
– Low energy and chronic fatigue
– Cardiovascular damage involving the narrowing of blood vessels and reduced oxygen
– Heart problems, arrhythmias, rapid heartbeat
– Infections of the urinary bladder and kidney
– Damage caused by the operation of free radicals
– Premature aging
– Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
– Osteoporosis, weak and brittle bones, hip fracture, bone tumor
– A headache, confusion, drowsiness
– Joint pain, muscle pain
– Accumulation of lactic acid.
In addition, an acidic body can cause one of the most dangerous diseases – cancer.
Of course, the organism can regulate the pH, but it can do by reducing alkalinity elsewhere in the body.
All organs have a very broad range of pH, with the exception of blood, which must have a pH between 7.35 and 7.45.
Therefore, if you have an acidic body, the blood will take alkaline elements of the system for the production of digestive enzymes in the small intestine.
However, it will diminish the optimality of the digestive process.
Thus, the body can increase the pH in one place, but only if it first reduce pH in another place, which can lead to various health problems.
What many of you do not know is that the taste of some food does not determine its acidity.
For example, we all know that the lemons have a sour taste and some people believe that it is acidic foods, but it is, in fact, a food that increases alkalinity.
During the digestive process, the body acids are oxidized into carbon dioxide and water, which means that do not produce acidic conditions in the body.
Calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and sodium are the main alkaline minerals.
Foods that are rich in these minerals are considered an alkaline food.
Many foods have both acid and alkaline minerals.
If the food has more acidic minerals in relation to alkaline, then it is considered acidic food and vice versa.
The body has its limits that may regulate acidity and alkalinity.
Therefore, the intake of food is very important to maintain the acid-base balance.
Many diseases are the result of an attempt of the body to balance the pH.
Generally speaking, if your diet includes a lot of acidic foods such as meat, cereals and sugar, your body will become more acidic.
If you consume too many fruits and vegetables, your body can become too alkaline.
The key is to maintain a balance.
It is important to understand how your body reacts to certain foods, depending on the dominant type of constitution.
If the dominant is the oxidative type, then the fruits and vegetables will make your body acidic, while proteins make the body more alkaline.
On the other hand, if the dominant is the autonomic nervous system (ANS), then the proteins will make your body acidic and fruits and vegetables will make your body alkaline.
How to increase the alkalinity of your acidic body?
First of all, because of reasons mentioned above you should know which are acidic foods and alkaline foods for your body.
Things that you need to do are:
– Regularly check the pH
– Drink plenty of water (preferably alkaline water)
– Throw out food that the make your body acidic
– Replace traditional lunch with lettuce
– Use spinach, lettuce and other greens for wrapping food
– Avoid processed foods
– Cut out soda, sugar and coffee from your diet
– Start consume more herbal teas and fruit juices
– Replace dairy products with coconut milk or almond milk
– Increase the quantity of fruit juice and shakes in your diet.
It is very important what you eat because it has a direct impact on your health.
PLEASE, SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.