Hot peppers, close relatives with peppers, come from South and Central America and also people use them for centuries.
Nowadays, you can find various species on the market, such as in our peperoncini and also various chili peppers.
Also, there are some more unusual species of these hot peppers called Anaheim, Habanero, Jalapeño, Cayenne, Rocoto, Tabasco, Thai …
The peppers are scattered plants that grow to about 45 centimeters in height.
These peppers vary in appearance and also color.
They can be narrow, elongated, short, flat, almost round, and also tinny.
At the same time, they can be yellow, green, orange, red, red-brown and red-violet colored.
The smell and taste depend on the type and also the cultivation of the plants.
The fragrance can be more or less pronounced and also the taste can be sweet or sour.
Nevertheless, their main characteristic is hot taste, which varies from very mild to very fierce.
Health benefits of hot peppers
Hot peppers contain fibers and a variety of vitamins and also minerals.
In addition, the most important substance of these types of peppers is capsaicin.
Capsaicin gives the hot taste and most of it is in the interior of the peppers.
At the same time, the more peppers are hot, the more healthy they are.
Some of the medicinal properties of hot peppers:
– Strengthen immunity
– Encourage circulation in the body
– They are useful in the fight against inflammation, allergies and also infections
– They help in the difficulty of breathing pathways
– It also relieves pain
– Raise mood (release hormones like serotonin and endorphins)
– They work perfectly on the blood vessels
– Also, they help lower blood pressure
– At the same time, reduce the risk of blood clots
– Balancing high blood cholesterol levels
– Encourage appetite and also digestion of digestive juices
– Improve digestion and also bowel movement
– In addition, they help control overweight
– Prevent the onset and also spread of malignant diseases
– They act as an aphrodisiac
Use of hot peppers
You can add peppers to dishes such as soups, cheeses, sauces, salads, sandwiches, pies and also salty dishes.
In addition, sometimes they are added to delicacies such as chocolate and various drinks and snacks.
Be careful when washing, cleaning and also cutting these types of peppers.
The hot properties can greatly irritate the skin, eyes and also mucous membranes of the nose.
Therefore, be sure to pull rubber gloves.
Sometimes it’s hard to neutralize the almost unbearable hot taste in your mouth.
At the same time, whatever we do, we will feel it about 10 minutes.
Since drinking water almost cannot help you – it’s better to drink some milk and also yogurt.
Against this hot taste also can help peanut butter, lemon, tomato, and also lime juice.